Maximizing Peak Performance Membership Program
This program was designed for ANY person who wants to optimize their mind and body as well as a person dealing with depression, anxiety and fatigue. By utilizing the latest research to fine tune your central and autonomic nervous system and metabolism to be ultra efficient and mentally excel to be at the top of your game.
This is a 6 month membership program that covers the following services:
- Brain neurotransmitter dysfunction balancing: Correcting Relative Nutritional Deficiencies in the serotonin and catecholamine pathways to improve cognition, learning, memory, decision making, motivation and an emphasis on depression, anxiety and fatigue through very specific, science based amino acid therapy. It also applies to people suffering from OCD, ADD, PSTD, panic disorders, thyroid/adrenal disorders, and hormonal imbalances. In other words we are addressing the neuroendocrine system on down through the autonomic nervous system.
- Gut balancing: Removing hidden pathogens and bacterial infections that are hindering the digestive system from correctly digesting and utilizing nutrients to fuel every cell in the body. This is commonly missed by most conventional doctors who never test for these pathogens, yet they are a major cause of hidden inflammation that activates the stress response system causing an allostatic load on the body eventually causing glucocorticoids, namely cortisol to rise which damages neurons in the brain resulting in a host of chronic issues.
- Nutritional Ketosis: How to become metabolically flexible (brain bonk proof) in burning fuel for energy and how to use carbohydrates in a strategic way to maximize both performance and energy needed to fuel not only the body but more importantly the brain and its re-uptake receptors. What portions of carbs, protein and fat to consume. What to eat and what to avoid.
Benefits of this plan:
- addressing all three legs of the metabolic pathways
- efficiency and flexibility in burning fuel in the most optimized way (if you are an athlete this is important for training and competition)
- changing your metabolism to tap a large amount of stored kcal for energy that were otherwise not metabolically available for you to use
- increasing ATP production
- protein sparring
- decreasing ROS or free radicals
- maximizing the utilization of food intake
- improved insulin sensitivity
- less lactate
- becoming metabolically "bonk proof" in the brain i.e. not hitting the wall
- improving body composition (power to weight ratio)
- decreased central fatigue
- accelerating recovery
- reduce injuries
- controlling inflammation
- reducing oxygen consumption (decreased ventilatory drive)
- brain fuel
- sharpening cognition, eliminating brain fog
- accelerating decision making
- Initial Organic Acid Test which involves 46 biochemical metabolism markers in these areas:
- Fatty Acid Markers (Metabolism of Fat)
- Carbohydrate Markers (Insulin Resistance)
- Energy Production Markers (ATP Production)
- B-Complex Vitamin Markers (Major cofactors in metabolic pathways)
- Methylation Metabolism Markers (Liver)
- Neurotransmitter Metabolism Markers (Serotonin and catecholamine pathway)
- Oxidative Damage and Antioxidant Markers
- Detoxification Markers (Glutathione Wasting)
- Bacterial - General
- L-acidophilus / general bacteria
- Clostridial Species
- Yeast / Fungal Markers
This is a comprehensive Metabolic Panel that yields a comprehensive insight into how well the body is functioning. Few practitioners fully understand how to utilize this panel to its fullest potential.
- PCR Stool Test
- C-difficile Toxin A & B
- Escherichia coli
- Enterotoxigenic E-coli
- Helicobacter pylori and the virulent factors
- Shigella Toxin
- Antibiotic resistance
- Anti-gliadin IgA
- Fecal Fat
- Fecal occult blood
- Secretory slgA1 and slgA2
- Blastocysts hominis
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Consultations are 20 min. each week for the first 4 weeks than 20 min. twice per month for the remaining 5 months. The consultations may be go to meeting personalized consultations or phone consultations, and e-mail correspondence is included. Educational webinars for you to review at your leisure to guide you and educate you.
The total cost of this program is $3,500.00, with an initial payment of $1,500.00 due at the first appointment which includes the Organic Acid Test valued of $1,252.00 and the PCR stool test. The remaining balance is billed each month at $400.00. You can enroll in this program after your initial consultation and that will be deducted from the membership price. Additional months if needed are $400.00 per month.
Supplements and any additional testing are billed separately.
This membership is not limited to individuals suffering from depression and anxiety anyone can enroll...If your objective is to maximize human performance and be the healthiest you can be then come join us on this journey. This plan is as much about education as it is about results.